Friday, March 28, 2014

Watch Out for the Cheetahs!, a Music Frenzy, and a Sale!

Hello!
Today is my last day of Spring Break and it has been jam packed! I attended a fantastic OAKE Conference in Atlanta, GA last weekend and then my family and I had headed to the mountains for a few days of playing and relaxing. (I love living in Colorado!) 

Today, Friday, March 28th is the start of the Music Facebook Frenzy which I'm thrilled to be a part of!

Over 20 music teachers are offering free animal themed Teachers Pay Teachers products!
My freebie is a Poison Pattern game with a Cheetah twist. This edition focuses on 4 16th note rhythm patterns.





There is a stick notation version and a standard notation version, both are included in the freebie.

To get started collecting all of the wonderful resources go to my Facebook page at 
https://www.facebook.com/tanyateachingmusic

Click on the Music Fenzy tab. 
You will have the opportunity to like my page (if you haven't already.) 
Then click on the thumbnail of Watch Out for the Cheetahs! to download my freebie. Click on the sun to hop to the next freebie!

In my Teachers Pay Teachers store I have recently added two more editions of Watch Out for the Cheetahs! ta, ti ti, rest and half note. Both come with stick notation and standard notation.


I also gave my Treble Staff Letter Matching Game a BIG facelift and added the variety of 12 different colors of decks.


Spread the word and invite your music ed friends to stop by my Facebook page and start collecting some great downloads. I hope you enjoy the Music Frenzy and pick up many items to use in your classroom! 
Happy Music Frenzy!





No comments:

Post a Comment